Paintless Dent Repair Training
Paintless Dent Repair Training
Have things slowed down for you now that hail season is over? Now is the time to schedule the paintless dent repair training you need! Don’t make the same mistake you did last year and wait until things get busy again, call us now! Take advantage of your down time to learn how to really get the most out of the tools you have…Whether you have 1 day, 1 week or 1 month we can create a training plan that works for you.
Read some testimonies from past students of B&D Innovative Tools.
Real Hands-On Training
B&D Innovative Tools offers hands-on instruction for Paintless Dent Repair training. Our course provides exceptional individual training while working on stationary hoods, cars and trucks. By limiting each class to small clusters of students, we are able to deliver highly personal instruction enabling you to learn the most in the shortest period of time.
Expect Quality Instruction
At B&D Tools, our paintless dent repair training instructors begin instruction with the removal of small dents on top and side panels. As they progress, students will learn how to engage in more intricate repairs such as hail damage, large dents and vertical and horizontal crease dents. Ultimately, each student will move on to advanced techniques for removing complex damage on all areas of the vehicle, both foreign and domestic. They will also cover in detail proper tool selection, access; brace configurations and the inner workings of side panels. Our goal upon completion is that every student feels confident using their tools and understands how to use both the dent light and portable dent board.
- Paintless Dent Repair Training Demonstration
- Dent Removal for Pressure & Release Process (PARP)
- Dent Repair for Drag & Push Process (DAPP)
- Paintless Dent Removal – Reading the PDR Dent Light
- PDR Tool Location Exercises
- Paintless Dent Hammer & Tap Down Use
- PDR Accuracy Exercises
- Dent Repair Training for Crown Removal
- PDR Smile Dents
- Large Dent Removal
- Creased & Pressure Dents
- Hail Damage
- PDR Side Panel Repair
- Door Dings
- Dent Repair Bracing and Air Bags
- PDR Vehicle Access – DENT REPAIR w/NO DRILLING
- Paintless Dent Repair Training Using Dent Glue Pullers
- PDR Training for Aluminum and Metal Repairs
- Dent Removal Using Dent Board Set-Up
- PDR Estimating for Door Dings, Dents & PDR Hail Repair
Cost Effective Travel Planning
By flying into John Wayne Orange County Airport B&D Innovative Tools Training program can provide you with discounted hotel accommodations which include shuttle to and from the airport and our training facility.
Holiday Inn Orange County Airport
Hwy. 55 and Dyer Road West
2726 South Grand Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone: 714-481-6300 • Fax: 714-966-1889 • 800-888-5540
- American Breakfast Buffet
- Drink Voucher, daily
- Wireless Internet Access
- USA Today Newspaper
- Complimentary Parking
- Shuttle to/from John Wayne Orange County Airport
- Shuttle to/from B & D Innovative Tools Training Center
$92.00 Standard Room*
Plus applicable city occupancy tax
*Special rate for B and D Innovative Tools training program participants. Regular room rate $140/nt. Must request rate when booking, call 714-481-6300 for reservation department.
Call Today for your custom quote tailored to meet your needs not our’s.